It is recommended to use an integrated system when a business needs to become more efficient. For example, a business who spends time typing out emails to customers or needing to change a price on an item in 3 different locations (website, Facebook ad and Facebook Page) could greatly benefit from software integration.
Examples of Software integration:
– Website/ Facebook sales inquiries automatically transferred to business CRM (customer relations manager)
– Invoices and sales send into your accounting package daily from your website.
– Automatic bookings for your customers.
– Soap opera sequence (Automatic email and messaging system)
– Call recording (training purposes)
What does this cost?
The cost involved depends entirely on the requirements of your business and what you are already currently using. Every business has different requirements.